Wednesday 12 March 2008

I noticed there are two links to photography shops on the web on the list of links on the right. Does any of you had any contact with them in the past? Are they reliable? A few months ago I tried to order some kit from Foto Boom (something pretty standard but they were offering it at a very good price) and after two months and a few phone calls I gave up because it was clear I was not going to get it. One other aspect that is also relevant for me is that of warranty. I have seen places offering kit at very interesting prices but then the situation regarding warranties seems not to be very clear.

So, if you have any positive experiences with this or any other photography shops, web based or physical, I would be very interested in hearing from you.

1 comment:

Neil... said...

Hi Luis,

Sorry to hear that FotoBoom have treated you so badly, they have been good with me in the past...

Anyway, I would suggest to go to Fotocasion in this case as they will not mess you about... Even if you don't want to buy anything the shop is worth a visit just to have a look at all the things they have... Good luck ...